Saturday, March 7, 2015

Snow Tunnel and Sincere Prayer

Mar 24, 2014

I was wrong. It wasn't the sun. It was just the light at the end of the tunnel. A long, cold tunnel. It's supposed to snow again. But you know what? That's awesome! Because I still haven't made a snow tunnel yet.

This week Rachel and Damian came to church WITH Nick and Dillon, Rachel's nephews! It was so cool! And Nick wants to come to church again next week. Turns out he goes to the same high school as most of the teens at church, so he already has friends here.

This week has been so amazing. I really don't know how to explain it, but I feel like the Lord is teaching me and helping me to do better than I could on my own. I think a lot of that help is gained through prayer. I've been trying to be more sincere in my prayers so that I talk with Heavenly Father instead of with my pillow. Just trying has helped immensely. It's cool to me to see what the Lord can do with my efforts.

Well, love y'all!


Elder Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment