Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Elder Kingston and a Full Circle

The Lord decided to send me back to Georgetown, Mass! I pulled out my planners from the twelve weeks I was trained here. One awesome thing that happened this week is that we went back to visit Heather, who I met here over a year and a half ago, and this time she said we could come back and teach her and her son!
My new companion, Elder Kingston, is awesome. He's training me as a zone leader. He's also tall. He's also going home the same day as me and going to BYU in the Fall. Such an obedient and hardworking Elder.
I'm trying to figure out what the Lord wants me to learn and do this last 11 weeks on my mission. That's still a lot of time, so look forward to working hard and seeing great success here in Georgetown. God loves the people here. We'll see if we can't help them see that.
With Love, 

Elder Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment