Thursday, March 26, 2015

From Waterville to Augusta

June 30,2014

Tomorrow I will leave Waterville, drive to Augusta, meet my new companion there, and go to my new area. This last month has been so interesting. I have learned so much from myself, my studies, and Elder Sheriff and people. I want to share something that happened this week. We were leaving someone's home after a lesson and I felt we should talk to the people walking across the street. We did and shared a beautiful message about the gospel in seven minutes or so. We got their phone number so we could share more in the future. Immediately after, a Hispanic lady walked by with her two kids. We taught her in seven minutes too! She gave us her address so we could teach her again. I think she is really prepared to receive the gospel. And we were led to her. I am so glad we were led to her.

I'm sad to leave the people of Waterville, but glad to go where the Lord wants me to go. The friendships I have made here are going to affect me for the rest of my life. I feel so blessed to have served in this wonderful place.


With Love, 

Elder Jon Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment