Monday, June 1, 2015

The End and The Beginning

Today is my last day in Georgetown. Tomorrow Elder Truman and I will go to Manchester for Transfer Meeting. Then I'll go to the Temple in Boston for an endowment session with the Mission President and his wife. After that we go back to the mission home for the day, and we fly out on Wednesday.

The week before last, we got to go to the Boston Temple to see the Coa family be sealed as a family for time and all eternity. It was so beautiful. When I was here at the beginning of my mission, the Coas had a long way to go before they could go to the Temple, but they made it! It was great to see the results of living the gospel. They are so happy! And I'm so happy for them!

Everyone that came to the Temple that day. I'm in the back.



I have loved serving a mission. There were a lot of hard times, but everything I've learned and done, and everyone I've helped, and every time I got to share God's love with one of His children, it was all 100% worth it. I'm so glad I came on a mission.

And now I'm glad to go home; I can't wait to see my family. That's about all I have to say for now.

Elder Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment